The fund raising arms of VNA Homecare are the Eldercare Foundation and the VNA Foundation of Central New York. The work done and money raised by these foundations have helped us to lead the way in providing quality home care services for men, women and children across Central New York.
Each and every day we support our community and work to be a premier home and community-based care system. The VNA Homecare goal of maintaining, restoring and promoting the health and independence of those we serve is achieved by utilizing our agency and community resources, by working collaboratively, and by providing the proper environment for development and retention of a caring, competent staff.
Our goal is to make it as simple as possible for people to receive all the care they need, where they want it most – at home.
Foundation fund raising events and activities allow VNA Homecare to…
- Promote the provision of pediatric home health care services to children throughout the Central New York region;
- Foster the education and development of professional and paraprofessional home health care practitioners, ensuring the availability of qualified caregivers into the future;
- Increase the number of home health aides through recruitment and retention activities;
- Offer more advanced training programs to provide career advancement opportunities for our workforce;
- Purchase technology to maximize the use of scarce resources and enhance the quality of care for those we serve;
- Assist with special projects and capital expenditures.
To learn more about the foundations at VNA Homecare and how you can become involved, please call 315.477.9301.